Providing a clean office environment is a key component to a modern, effective organisation. Cleanliness is of paramount importance to a company's brand persona and client perception.
Because of risks and fears about disease and the fact that health is so personal, so intimate and so important, patients and consumers expect that the places they go for healthcare service be squeaky clean.
As one of the leading carpet cleaning concerns in the New York Area, New York Carpet Cleaning company brings quality cleaning services to every residential and commercial customer.
With dust, dirt and grime covering most of the surfaces following any construction project, you want a company who can transform your workspace and give it the attention it deserves.
BASIC CLEAN (Recurring or One-Time Cleaning)
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds and window sills (dusted)
- Moldings and woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (dusted)
- Furniture (dusted and polished and or vacuumed)
- Top of refrigerator
- Outside of appliances cleaned /inside microwave
- Stove-top and backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Windexed)
- Tub/Shower and tiles cleaned
- All bathroom counters and fixtures cleaned
- Wastebaskets emptied
- Beds made
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
- Floors (vacuumed and /or mopped)
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
It is presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat picked up to facilitate heavy cleaning.
DEEP CLEAN (First Time, One-Time, or Special Request Cleaning)
Every “Deep Clean” includes the “Basic Clean” with detail emphasis and focus on build up, plus the following:
- Clean behind couches and furniture
- Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or washed)
- Moldings, woodwork, and window sills (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed with attachment)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, and or cleaned)
- All Cabinet fronts cleaned
- All doors and door knobs (washed)
- Light switch plates washed
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed)
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair, carpet fibers collect)
*We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will be dusted w/an extension duster.
The Fine Print:
• We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners are not allowed to step higher than a 2 step stepstool.
• Some homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand. We do offer chandelier cleaning as part of our window cleaning services.
• We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
• Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave; we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
• Cleaning is by appointment only. If we are unable to gain access to the home or are turned away at the time of cleaning, there is a $50 service fee.
• We do not provide laundry services.